LibrarySearch is the Library's "search engine". It searches physical item records, such as print books and journals, held in the Library together with eresource records, such as ejournal articles, held elsewhere.
You can save searches in LibrarySearch then set up email alerts to be notified when new records are returned by your searches.
1. Before you start, log into LibrarySearch – http://librarysearch.napier.ac.uk.
2. Run your search. Refine your results using the options on the right hand side if required, e.g. by format or subject.
3. Save search using the red pin icon.
4. To receive notifications, select “Turn on notification for this query”, add your email address and then Save.
5. To see your Saved Searches, select the pin icon, then Saved Searches.
6. You can delete your saved searches using the “unpin this search” icon on the right.